Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lookin Good




Kaylie is about looking good rather than swimming. She is getting better the more time we spend in the pool. She spends her pool time eating, sunbathing and sitting on the pool steps. More recently she decided that she can stick her face in the water, so she spends alot of her time doing that. Oh she also sings at the pool. The same thing everyday, "I love me, you love me, I love me, you love me!" over and over and over. She definately has a high self esteem.

2 comments:

Hofhine Fam said...

Trish- It me Emily (Cox). I was so excited to see your blog. Your family is Darling, I can't believe how big your kids are. I also have a blog it is hofhinefam.blogspot.com. It will be fun to keep in touch with you through our blog. I hope all is well and look foward to keeping in touch, it has been so long. Take care, love EM!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about you don't know how to blog?? HOW CUTE!! You did such a good job. The kids look so sweet, as usual!!!