Wednesday, February 4, 2009

KUE is finally here!!!!!



I woke up on the 29th having contractions they were so spaced out and so minor that I knew that it was nothing to serious. As the day progressed my contractions stayed the same and I wondered if things would actually move along. At about 6:00pm things changed, they were a little bit harder but still not to close together. I called Benny who was coaching his basketball team, and told him that he needed to come home. I also called my dad and asked him to come and get the kids. By the time my dad came and Benny got home I knew it was time to get to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at 7 and we had a baby by 7:26. It was so fast and furious I barely got my IV, the doctor barely got there, and I had no time for any drugs. No matter the pain he was definately well worth it. He was 7 pounds and 6 ounces and 20 inches long. We decided on the name Bradley Kue Penisimani Kofe. But he will go by Kue pronounced "Q". We are so blessed to have him join our family.
Our cousin Miranda Johnson is an amazing photographer and did some pictures for us if your interested go to sweetpea-photography.blogspot.com and you can see a few of the pics she did.

16 comments:

Jessica Mosteller said...

Congratulations! He looks like a cutie. Sounds like an exciting birth. I like the name.

Sommer and Chris said...

Congratulations! and WOW that was quick! Hope you are feeling well!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you-what a little cutie. Hope you are doing well.

Crystal Taylor said...

We are so excited for you guys! Tre' is probably so proud of you for giving him a boy lol!

Yates Family said...

So cute!! Glad everything went well and vcongrates on no drugs...I am not brave enough but its sound like you didn't have a choice!! :) Cute kids Trish!

Mosers said...

Congratulations.. I am glad all went well and he is here! Let me know if you need anything! By the way.. Congrats on making it to the hospital in time that's crazy he came so fast!

Ras Family said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute! Hope that you are feeling well, and Benny is taking care of your every need :) You have a beautiful family!

Erin Campbell said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I bet Tre is excited to have a little brother.

Hofhine Fam said...

WHAT! You are amazing! Congrats on your new little boy. That is so exciting, He is beautiful. Hope all is going well.

Jenny Baker said...

Trish he is so cute. I'm glad that everything went okay. We are so excited for you guys.

Jen said...

Congratulations!! I'm just glad you made it to the hospital in time. I couldn't even imagine it going that fast. Glad he is here and that everyone is doing good. Let me know if you want a nursing cover, sling, or bag. Benny thought about getting you one but wanted to see what you were having first. So, let me know I would love to make one for you if you want one.

Larsen's said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! He is way cute! I can't believe how fast your labor was. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Edee Ulrich said...

You are awesome, way to go! He is so cute, blends right in with all your cuties! Hope things are going good, we are excited for your family! Congratulations!

Katy said...

Wow that is so fast! I am glad you made it to the hospital! :)

Brittany Arnett said...

Trish - Love the name, love the story, love the kids! You're a true woman after that one. How does it feel not to be pregnant anymore? YA!

Katie Lee said...

Welcome little Kue ball! :D we are so excited that he is here. I hope you liked our poppyseed chicken delight. It's one of my favorite meals to make for the family.