Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summertime activities

Our kids love going to feed the ducks--- a fun cheap activity...can't get any better than that.

Tre is playing t-ball this summer and he is doing great. He played the summer he was three but we haven't been here the last two summers so he hasn't gotten to play. He has loved every minute of it. He also thinks its pretty cool that mom is helping coach his team. How cute is that.....I bet in a few years he'll think I'm embarrassing so I'll take what I can get.
No I'm not torturing Kue. This contraption is his latest fascination. It is an "antique" jumper. This was the first time we put him in it and he figured it out right away. He has become quite the jumper. He can play in it for hours and not get bored. I will have to post a video of him jumping its actually quite funny... he gets his arms into it helping him to jump higher. He even knows how to stop himself. What can I say...he is definately gifted....must be my child.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Holy Cow Paul's Mom just gave us one of those too i posted a picture a while back with him in i don't know if you saw it!Kue is getting so big and so cute i hope we get to do the vegas trip soon!!!

Crystal Taylor said...

I can't believe how much Kue is looking like Tre'. Well to me he does lol. That's awesome that you helped coach Tre'. Those are the best memories ever!