Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tre is seven

Wow my kids are growing up so fast. I look at Kue and remember when Tre was the same size. We love Tre so much. He is in first grade and is learning lots of new things. I love watching him figure things out. He is such a smart boy. He is very good. And he of course plays lots of sports.
Happy Birthday Tre, we love you.

Tre, Stephanie and my dad all have birthdays within five days of each other. We always celebrate them together.

Tre asked me for a transformer cake. This is as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

Trish you do such awesome cakes. They always look really good.

Katie Lee said...

sweetness... you made that cake? You make my cakes look weak! ;) Your kids are getting so big, I remember when they were just tiny... crazy how fast it all happens!