Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring Carnival

The elementary school had a spring carnival at the end of the school year. The kids had a blast playing all the games and winning prizes.
Tre getting a ringer on the ring toss.

I'm not sure how she did it but Kaylie managed to win almost every game that they played.

They had a train that was pulled by a four wheeler...by far the hit of the carnival. I was a little hesitant to let Kue go on it but gave in. Kue would cry to get on and would cry when I took him off. I think he rode the train five times.

Kaylie and Kue riding the train. I know you can't tell by this picture but he really couldn't get enough of it. Since the train he has discovered that he can ride on grandpa's lawn mower while he mows. And he loves to ride on grandpa's four wheeler. He refuses to let grandpa keep one hand on him while they go. My dad will try to hold him around his belly and Kue will push his hand off him. What a funny boy.
This had to be one of the funniest things I have ever watched. Kue actually fell asleep while eating his wonderful carnival hot dog. His eyes were closed almost the entire time he was eating and then the next thing I know he was out. All those train rides must have worn him out.

No comments: