Friday, June 25, 2010

Boating with the Rockwoods

Benny came home for a few days to help drive us out to Portland. While he was home we went boating with Steph and Rod.


My boys with their rags on ready to hit the water.

Kaylie and Benny tubing.

Tre waiting patiently for his turn.

Kue even got a turn on the tube. He didn't want to be held at all. He wanted to stand up and hold himself. Every time Benny tried to hold him he would whine.

Tre and Benny tubing.... I think Tre could have stayed on it the whole time we were there. He also tried wake boarding but never got up. I'm just proud of him for wanting to try.

Kue loved riding in the boat. He was pretty content the whole time.
Thanks Steph and Rod for taking us and trying to teach Benny how to wake board. I wish I could have posted some of that. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

No comments: