Saturday, December 11, 2010

ward X-mas party

Our ward Christmas party was very fun. We ate lots of food of course and they had a cupcake bar for dessert. The kids thought that was fun to be able to decorate and top their cupcake with whatever they wanted.


Of course there was a nativity, and Tre was Joseph this year. I actually sewed that costume. With my moms help of course.... but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.


Kaylie was an angel, along with the whole primary. She was excited to sing and practiced everyday. No matter where we were she was singing (even in the shopping cart at the store) She sang loud and beautifully.

Santa came and Kue walked straight up to him and cut right in front of the line. He held his hands up to him so santa picked him up. I think Kue saw the candy canes and that was all he cared about.

Kaylie came up to me after she got off santas lap and said "mom that santa is fake" I asked her why and she said "He told me he couldn't make a DS and the real santa can make anything"


Tre waited patiently in the end of the line and finally got his turn. He asked for a spy watch.

No comments: