Friday, September 26, 2008

Update

Well this might be a boring post for most of you but I thought that I would just fill you all in on the last four weeks since I posted.
-- Benny is home!!!! I can't even explain the relief I feel to have him home. Although life hasn't slowed down much just having him here makes life seem so much easier. We love you daddy. We are so glad to have you back.
--Volleyball has been going since the middle of august and is keepin me very busy. I love coaching and love my girls. GO BOBCATS
--Football also started and is keeping Benny very busy. I think since we met and since we've been married (dating actually) we have only had one fall where we weren't both coaching or playing at the same time. It makes fall very busy.
--Also I guess I should let everyone know that we are expecting number Three. We just had our 20 week ultra sound everything turned out well and we will be expecting a baby the first week in feb. That is right we are half way through, Thank goodness!!!! (And no we are not finding out the sex of the baby)Tre wants a boy and Kaylie wants a girl so they fight quite often about it. Tre told me "Mom, I pray every night to jesus that he will send me a brother" So I don't know which of my children will have their prayer answered.
--Tre is loving Kindergarten and is learning so much. He especially loves riding the bus and recess. I guess he knows what is truly important. :) He also started soccer and is loving it. He has scored a few goals and is very competitive- imagine that, benny and I having competitive kids who would have thought.
--Kaylie just keeps us laughing, she always has something to say and has quite the attitude which I'm sure she gets from her dad:) Well you all know where she really gets it. She just keeps us on our toes.

Life is busy but going well. Hopefully I will do a better job at keeping up on our blog.

20 comments:

Mosers said...

I'm glad to see you updated your blog!! Congrats on the baby! I don't think I could ever go without knowing what it was.... not know what Zoe was having was so fun for me.. can't imagine how it would be not knowing :) Good luck... see you at church!

Jen said...

Congats on the baby. That is really exciting news and I can't believe that you haven't posted about it sooner. Yeah, I don't know if I could ever not know what I'm having. Good for you for trying. Well, I guess you guys better make a trip out to Vegas pretty soon since you'll soon have a new baby. We will be in our house in a month so we will have lots of room. You should plan a trip when Volleyball and Football is over. Maybe we could convince Jamie and Doug to come at the same time. Congrats again.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

You guys are busy!! Congrats on the new baby-that is exciting. Hope you get a nap somewhere in between all the fun stuff you are up to.:)

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited that you are having baby number three. I think it should be a boy now--after hearing Tre is praying for a boy. . .that is so cute :)
We need to get together. I need to come watch your team play. . .I can't believe what a busy summer it has been---sigh

Luv ya,
Becca

Ashlee said...

Hey! It's good to see an update. It was fun watching your girls play tonight! They did a good job. Congrats on baby #3! After having 2 it just blends all together! What's 2 more loads of laundry, one more child to bathe, another one demanding ALL of your time, another one to feed...I think I could go on all night! It's FuN though! I love my kiddos!

Ras Family said...

Congrats on number three!! The best part is that you are half way there. I think that you are totally amazing!!!

christine said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Three is definitely a change, but it will be great since your kids are so excited and will be such good siblings. I need to come watch some v-ball (I can't believe your coaching the competition J/K!) My dad is line-judging again this year and keeps me posted on all the highlights. Good luck with all the craziness this Fall-it never seems to slow down!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Trish! It's your bestest cousin. Congrats on baby #3! Devry is due about that same time and she is having a girl. I have a blog but it's pretty lame since we don't have kids to write about. Email me at cyndeeprobert@hotmail.com your e-mail and I will invite you. Hope to make it to Idaho SOON!

Hofhine Fam said...

Congrats Trish! That is so exciting. Hey, are you back in Idaho? We will have to plan a time to all get together. Sound like you are doing well. Cute kids you sure have:)

Britney said...

How exciting! Congrats on the new baby. How fun to have a new little one. I hope your team does good this year (but it's kind of hard for me to really cheer for them!)I'll come watch them play if I am ever up there.I hope things slow down a little bit for you!

Katy said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I had no idea! I don't think I could ever go without knowing the sex of the baby. I am WAY too impatient.

Leslie said...

Congrats!!! And already half way!!!

gina said...

Okay!!! I knew it when I saw you at Leo's. I was about to say something but I'm sick of people asking me.(I'm not- just chubby) Congratulations! Oh... and GO BEES! I know, so lame but I had to. ;) Give us a call when things calm down.

Brittany Arnett said...

Already 20 weeks? That's the way to do it. We're excited for you guys!

Felder Funnies said...

Holy cow Trish, my favorite Ricks setter!! I saw you and Benny's name on Brittney's sight. Me and Chris were pumped that another Ricks couple has made it all these years!! You and Benny are just too cute and your kids are adorable! Where are you living now?? Greenville, SC?? If so, we just moved to Utah from South Carolina about 4 years ago so holla to the south!! I would love to hear what you're up to!! Robyn

Unknown said...

After talking to you on Sunday my goal was to find your blog, and I did it! It was good to see you, and I'm so glad I can see your blog now and watch your little family grow up! Have a good one! And congrats again on your baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Fun pictures! Trish, congrats I heard from Marianne and Rod that you were expecting again. Marianne told me how Kaylie let the cat out of the bag at the reunion and I laughed so hard. Do you know what you are having? When are you due?

Devry

Anonymous said...

Oh I guess it will be a surprise! I could never do that!

Katie Lee said...

It's good to see an update. I'm so excited for you guys to be having your third... I still can't believe I have one yet... it's still so surreal. Hope to see you at the trunk or treat tonight! we love ya!

Jessica Mosteller said...

Congratulations on number three. That is so fun. Sounds like you are doing great.