Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Thursday was Tre's first day of Kindergarten. I kept wondering how he was going to do the first day and to my surprise he did absolutely wonderful. I myself probably had a harder time than he did. He was a little nervous and was holding my hand but as soon as we walked into the school he dropped my hand- he was too cool for mom. I guess my little boy is all grown up now. :( He was very concerned about whether dad would think his new school shirt was cool and he actually told me that the shoes I picked out for him wouldn't match his clothes so he went and picked a different pair. He is definately Benny's son.

This is Tre sitting and waiting for his teacher to start class. I have more pictures of the first day of school but they are on my camera and I got this one from my mom's cameras so I will post more later.

6 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

Cute pics. It doesn't get any easier as they get older. I still had a hard time with Tyson this year.

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

I can't believe Tre is in school already! I can't imagine. I will bawl my eyes out when Aspen has to go to school.

Leslie said...

Where did the time go. I can't believe these boys are old enough to go to school. Glad that first day is over with.:)

Crystal Taylor said...

Tre' i'm so proud of you! I can't believe he's getting so big. It makes you sad to think about it but they are so excited to go that you have to be happy for them!

Ashlee said...

Isn't school so much fun! How's v-ball going? I don't know how you can do that with little kids! It's too crazy for me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we are old enough to have kids in kindergarten. It seems like we should still be the little ones having potatoe sack races at the family reunion.
My mom gave me your blog address. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch through blogs!