Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going FISHING!!!

We went to the duck races in idaho falls yesturday and got to do all the fun kid activities. The highlight of the day though was fishing for trout with their bare hands. Tre actually caught about five fish but put them all back in the water.
They had all paid and were waiting for their turn to get in the pond to catch a fish.
Kaylie and Spencer both decided that this was something that they did not want to participate in
If you look really close you can actually see that Tre has a fish in his right hand (there were just to many people that I never really got a good picture of him holding one of his fish.)

7 comments:

Britney said...

That looks like so much fun. I'll have to come watch some Vball games when I am in town!! I'm glad you make it home. I hope Benny gets to join you soon.

The Hammers said...

Glad you guys are home! I can't imagine having to leave Brad behind. When does Benny come home? Soon, I hope. Your kids are so dang cute. I can't get over those big eyes.

Mosers said...

I enjoy fishing but touching the fish just isn't up my alley..Jason has to take them off the hook for me...I don't think I'd be too good catching them by hand either.

Celeste said...

Tre told us in church that he caught his fish with his hands....he was so excited!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Cute pictures of the kids-it is so fun to come home.

Erin Campbell said...

That looks like soo much fun. I bet Tre had a blast. I don't think my boys would have gotten in there!

SueAnn said...

That looks like so much fun! We were on the other side of the river at the Youth Jam during the duck races and didn't make it over there...maybe next year. I hope you have had a good time at home!