Sunday, August 10, 2008

Splash Park

I spent my first week back in Idaho doing volleyball camp. My mom had my kids the whole time and planned out fun things to do everyday. She took them shopping and spoiled them one day, she made jam with them, and took them to see kung fu panda. On the last day of my volleyball camp they came up to rexburg and I went with them to the splash park after my camp was done. Kaylie would stay around the outside of the park and Tre would go right in the action. He loved the water slides and the big bucket that would tip over on the very top of the playground.
The kids making jam. They actually helped grandma a ton but I still think she was crazy trying to make jam with a two year old and a five year old.

1 comment:

Brittany Arnett said...

Trish - I feel famous right now because I'm watching Ryan Millar playing vball in Beijing. Do you have that picture of us with him? I just saw it the other day. I can't believe he's still playing. We're old.