Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day of Tears



Sunday has become the day of tears for the Kofe kids. Kaylie hasn't been able to go to nursery with out crying since we have been here. I am constantly waiting for them to come and bring her to me in either sunday school or relief society. They always bring her to me for one reason or another. So sunday to my suprise the door to relief society opened and there stood my Tre boy, big aligator tears and he was trying to catch his breath from crying so hard. All the primary president told me was that his teacher was talking about temples and families and he burst into tears saying he needed his mommy and daddy. I started talking to him and all he needed was to see that mommy, daddy and Kaylie were ok. Needless to say I had to get Benny out of priesthood so Tre could see that all was well with daddy. He insisted that we go check on Kaylie but just reassured him that she was fine. Kaylie actually made it through a whole Sunday of nursery, so instead I got Tre. It will be interesting to see how next sunday goes.

No comments: