Saturday, June 7, 2008

Out to Eat

After a long hard day of working Benny
took us to eat at TGIFridays. The kids love spending time with daddy and were waiting all day for him to come home. They were so excited when I told them we were going to go eat with dad. Tre and Kaylie talked to daddy non stop telling him all about their day. Tre was so tired from swimming all day that he fell asleep at the restaurant. All in all it was a very good day and it was fun spending time with Benny.

Mommas Boys

Daddy's Girls

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey! It was good to hear from ya! Where are you?!? Where ever it is, it looks like a lot of fun and swimming! I can't believe how cute your kids are! Your family is darling. Take care and it will be fun to keep in touch a little better!

Lacie and Jared said...

Trish- your kids are adorable! It was so good to hear from you. I hope to keep in better touch! Enjoy that HOT weather :) lacie

gina said...

Hey Trish!!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Your kids are so adorable! We need to get together sometime when Tommy gets back in town!

christine said...

Yeah-I'm so glad you found my blog! It's such a fun way to keep in touch. I didn't know you moved-looks way warmer and more fun than here! Your kids are adorable-it really is crazy how time has flown! I saw your Dad just yesterday from a distance jumping out of the fire truck in his gear. Take care and keep in touch!

Christina said...

Hey Trish! Your family is so cute!!If you email me your email address you can see our blog too. I'll add you to our list of contacts & peek at your family every now & again. chhudman@hotmail.com

Britney said...

Looks like you found a lot of our blogs - that makes me happy! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Looks like you are having a fun summer! I', excited to keep in touch better!

The Hammers said...

Hey Trish! Cute kids. I don't know if I've sent you my links yet, but check us out at bradskids.blogspot.com and hammerhunt.blogspot.com Talk to you soon! Brad and Casie Hammer