Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Midnight swim


The kids had been asking me and begging me if they could swim with dad. So Saturday night the kids went for a midnight swim with dad. Well it wasn't midnight but it was dark outside. The kids had a blast and loved being able to swim with daddy. I guess I'm just not as fun as him. We have decided that this will be something we can do on more of a regular basis, they get to swim but not in the blistering heat of the day. It is nicer to swim at night than it is in the day. So it works out good for all of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaylie looks like she's been drinkin'....Peek-a-boo!! HAH!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute... Oh Oh... Benny looks like he's losing hair... lol...

Zoe said...

Spencer would love to be there swimming with you guys, we were at the park today and he kept trying to run into the pool. I wish we had the problem of heat here too because it's FREEZING here. It tricks you because the sky looks so nice but then you look down and the trees are blowing around like crazy, it's sooo windy here, it's driving us nuts!

Brittany Arnett said...

Ummmm...isn't there anything else to do besides swimming? I guess not. haha Seriously, that's exactly what I would do everyday too. Trish, you might actually fit in with your family if you keep tanning up.

Kate Call said...

u guys dying of heat yet??? oh my word... the thing that was the most miserable about it was it didn't cool off AT ALL at night!! i feel for ya! looks like you are having fun... as much fun as summer sales allows right??!!!